Care Squared Connect is dedicated to bringing unique therapies, group programs and events to life, supported by Care Squared’s team of allied health clinicians.
Our diverse range of outcomes-focused programs have been designed for Participants, support workers, carers and organisations alike, including engaging group events and experiences. These programs aim to empower individuals to develop their skills, and are facilitated in safe, welcoming spaces to foster connection and relationships amongst the NDIS community.
Adaptable and flexible, our Care Squared Connect clinicians can provide services in-home, in-clinic and via digital platforms. Care Squared Connect events are suited to:
- Participants looking to engage with other local NDIS participants in a fun and engaging way.
- Carers wanting to connect with others to share experiences, support and enjoyment through positive psychology activities.
- Support workers and support coordinators who want an opportunity to meet other disability workers through an enriching and supportive experience.
- Organisations hoping to engage staff in clinically-managed events, designed to connect and deepen relationships amongst staff and key stakeholders.
We encourage you to choose a session best suited to individual needs and interests – we offer a range of activities and events including but not limited to:
- Sporting groups (rugby, NRL, AFL, soccer, basketball, netball and swimming)
- Community gardening
- Singing and choir
- Music therapy
- Lego building
- Yoga and mindfulness
- Animal therapy
- Arts and crafts
- School holiday programs
- Dating therapy program
Interested in learning more or registering your interest?
Please complete the fields below, and one of our friendly Care Squad members will be in touch shortly.